May 15, 2013

Current Obsessions

1// These beautiful prints from The Painted Arrow have won my heart. You should go check out her art and buy some stuff :)


2// Melisa from Pie N The Sky creates some of the most unique and adorable jewelry I've ever seen. And she's an amazing graphic designer! Check out her blog and shop for more amazing work!


3// I've been following Oana Befort for quite a while now and I absolutely can't wait to get back to the States and fill my home with her art! She is a lovely mum and posts the most adorable desktop calendars :) If you follow her blog, you won't be sorry!

Hope you've enjoyed these amazing artists as much as I do! Support small shops and businesses!
I would love to hear of some of your favorite artists as well. If you know of any that you think I'd like, put their shop/blog link in a comment!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment