May 21, 2013

Homemade Eucalyptus Scrub






I've been hearing so many amazing comments on the super ingredient, coconut oil. I've been wanting to get some but it just never made the grocery list until this week. I absolutely love it. It's so good for your skin, hair, you can cook with it... just an all around great thing to have in your home. This scrub is magical, ya'll. The eucalyptus mixed with a hot bath literally takes you to another world in paradise. You all should try it! Especially if you have a chest or head cold! It will open you right up. The coconut oil makes your skin feel stunning after you use it and the exfoliating scrub is perfect for removing that dead skin. Best part about it is that most of you probably have the ingredients in your kitchen! I used an old salsa jar as a container for the scrub but you can use just about anything that seals.

Let me know how much you love it! Be on the look out for some more fun DIY's with coconut oil over the next couple weeks!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a total sucker for anything with coconuts or coconut oil. I've found regular coconut oil doesn't have too much of a smell, but virgin coconut oil adds that yummy coconutty smell to everything! I'll have to try this scrub with the virgin version! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try this :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how neat! i love the smell of coconut, so i am sure i would love this!

    lindsey louise


    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete