May 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up


1// After the worst day of work ever  -  2// Our wedding got featured on Ruche  -  3// Local coffee with my hubby

This is a new thing I'm going to start doing (hopefully) at the end of every week to kind of sum up how it went and also the things that I've discovered throughout that I want you to know! Things like my favorite blog posts from the week, some of my favorite bloggers, interesting facts about me and each week I'm going to answer some questions! I've had a few of you email me with questions about blogging, fashion, Hillsong College and just some life questions. So, I've decided to start answering 3 a week! So email or comment your questions and I'll do my best to answer them during my weekly wrap up's. This was inspired by the lovely, Maiedae and I'm so excited to start doing this with you guys as well!

5 Favorite Posts:
* Elsie’s Front Porch (Before + After) by A Beautiful Mess
* Be Free, Lance | How To Fascinate by Breanna Rose
* From The Husband: Being Married to a Blogger by Jenny Highsmith
* Practical Floral Crown by Sincerely Kinsey 
* This One’s For You Grandma by The Daybook

Blog Blog/Site of the Week:
* Breanna Rose – Brianna is an amazing graphic designer and knows how to give the best free lace advice. She’s currently in the middle of a series called “Be Free, Lance” and it’s incredible how wise she is on the subject. Her blog is very simple and clean but with mega content. Go check her out!

Inspiring me this week:
*The inspiration is overflowing this week! From getting numerous different blog design jobs, some fun sponsors for the blog and just doing creative things with the people I love has just been overwhelming! I do have to say though, the inspiration this week has come from being around my crazy talented husband. He’s amazing at everything he touches and inspires me so much.

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I get really nervous when talking in front of a large group of people to the point where I shake really bad and start sweating. (ha!)
* I’ve almost been married a year in a few more months!
* My all time favorite band is Paramore.

Ask questions and email them to helloflourishing@gmail.com OR just comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Breanna Rose! She helped design lovetaza.com
    I was also thinking about doing something just like this!

    ReplyDelete