March 11, 2014

Where I've been

It's officially been a month since my last post and I can't even wrap my mind around how fast this past month has gone! To let you guys on where I've been and what's been taking my attention off of Flourishing, here's an update!

My husband and I have had the amazing opportunity and privilege to start working for a dear friend who started his own furniture company a few years ago called Lamon Luther. We are definitely more of the creative heads to the company and not the carpenters, but Micah likes to get his hands dirty in the shop every once in a while. Lamon Luther is more than just a furniture company though. They take reclaimed barn wood and handcraft the most amazing tables, breadboards and other awesome home goods. The best part about it is the employees we hire are either homeless or recovering from year long programs who are looking to get back on their feet. It's an unbelievably awesome job to have.

Micah is more of the visual storyteller as he makes the videos and some photos for various products and interviews, and I've taken the role of the website designer and blog editor. We've had our hands full with this new and exciting journey and are loving every second of it. Sadly, I won't be able to put a lot of time into Flourishing for this season, but please follow along on the Lamon Luther blog to keep up with some inspiring posts and projects to do with your families!

Thank you for following and being supportive.

2 comments: