August 13, 2012

Hillsong Update: 4

Hello lovelies!


I hope you all are having a super Monday. Monday's usually suck for me but I got to sleep in a little later than normal and it helped that it felt absolutely AMAZING outside! Last night, Micah and I went to Grace Midtown's last service in the State St. building before the move over to Northside Dr. Needless to say, God's presence was overflowing in every single person in that room. They ended an amazing message with a 40ish minute worship set! I can't wait to see what all God has in store for us at the new building. Also, I would like to say happy birthday to my new friend Paul who we met last night through Zac and Meg (our new best friends). Ha! After church we all went to Park Tavern, which has amazing food, and celebrated his birthday with some other Grace Midtown folks.


Now for an update:
OKAY! I'm officially only $936 away from having enough money to pay my tuition and health care for one year in FULL! That is unbelievable and extremely exciting!!!!! Micah and I plan to send the full amount in by the second week in Sept. :) 

I wanna just say how thankful and blessed I am to have SO many friends and family who have supported me through out this process! Without you, I wouldn't be even half this close to reaching my goal. You have the heart of God and He blessed me through you!! I wish I could hug every single one of you and bring you with me. I promise I won't let you down and if any of you wanna take an Australian vacation, you have a place to stay for FREE! :)

What happens next? Well, first I'll stop bugging you guys about donating money. You've helped tremendously. But, the next purchases we'll have to make are the visa, passport and flight. Total that will range between $2,525 a person. So, if you know of anyone who has buddy passes or if you fly for free and would like to bless us with some help to make that number any lower, you can email me at 
pamelamolton@gmail.com.

**Also, Micah and I are getting married on October 20th! We have found a location (a free location!) and we're getting closer and closer to having most of everything we need for it. A few things we will still be looking for are: a sound system, a videographer, chairs, grandma quilts, lace table cloths, and oh yeah... A PLACE TO LIVE!

If you or if you know of anyone who would have an extra area in their home or a place where Micah and I can live for 2 months before we leave for Australia, we would LOVE some information on it!

Last thing: I'm still selling my car!
2005 Ford Focus for $4,000! email me if you're interested!

Thank you again. We love you so much and are blessed through you!




No comments:

Post a Comment