August 11, 2012

Top 3 Favorite Instagramers

Hello lovelies!



Corey Spicuzza
@coreyspicuzza

App jealousy! I wish I knew his secrets. All of Corey's photos are beautiful and always have some sort of creative element. Not to mention he has a lovely girlfriend that he photographs very well. :)


Eryn Erickson
@eddymusic

This cutie is a woman of power! Eryn (or Eddy) has her own clothing brand So Worth Loving and she writes some of the most fun music I've ever heard. Her photos always give me a personal touch of her day to day but in a very beautiful way! Go buy a sweatshirt for fall & help spread self-worth and love!


Kelli Murray
@kelli_murray

Eep! No words for the cuteness in Kelli's photos. She captures her amazing life as a mum and also her work. Her blog inspires me and how I blog. You can check her and her designs out at her website.

Who are your favorite instagramers?


  






No comments:

Post a Comment