January 30, 2013

Turning Twenty

So for those who weren't aware, my twentieth birthday was this past Monday on January 28th! It was a wonderful day even though it was my first birthday away from home. My husband, Micah, took me birthday shopping and I ended up with some fun treasures. A fun laptop case from Kikki.K as well as some art supplies I've been wanting since we got here. For lunch a bunch of friends got together and went to a pub type bistro called "The Family Inn" where I had an adult beverage because I am indeed old enough (hehe). Then later that night, my amazing lady housemates surprised me with BEAUTIFULLY made cupcakes and birthday accessories to wear as friends came over to celebrate and watch a movie... (Rolemodels to be exact). So here are some pictures Micah snapped throughout the day.
Also...
Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! You all are rockstars and I miss my Americans so, so much!









They had confetti poppers. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment