April 24, 2013

Flourishing Blog Design


So excited to announce that I am going to start offering blog design packages to my fellow bloggers! The hardest part about getting "into" blogging is making it your very own. If you're anything like me when I first started blogging, I didn't know the first thing about how to make custom changes to my blog design. Well, that's what I'm here for. If you just started blogging, have been blogging but want to make your blog look good, or are just bored with your current design, check out my packages below as well as a blog design I started not too long ago. 


Note: This is offered to Blogger users only. 
Wordpress and Typepad users: 
I'm learning the html and the ins and outs now for you, now! 
Coming soon I promise!

Please email helloflourishing@gmail.com to ask further questions or to get your blog design today!

No comments:

Post a Comment