May 11, 2013

Street Style | Fringe and Floral

Jacket/Shoes/Ring: Thrifted, Dress/Top: ASOS, Belt: Target, Pants: Maurices, Necklace: Claires

Introducing Hannah!!
Hannah is a beautiful, spunky lady whom I hold dear to my heart. She is a fellow Hillsong College student and is originally located in Warner Robins, Georgia! She's so daring with her style and I love it. I always find myself looking for her around campus to see what awesome top or hair do she has that day. She's got such a heart of gold and sings like an angel. I believe she will do amazing things here and where ever she decides to go after Hillsong.

Her style is very electric and colorful! This outfit here is actually one of the most neutral colored outfits I've seen her in. She is the perfect example of "young & free". She can thrift like a boss (something I've never been great at) and works anything she puts on. I'm so envious of her ability to wear such daring colors! I love her and I'm sure you will to by the end of this post. Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. I love her outfit, and would like to see more of those electric and colorful outfits too! :)

    Isla,
    islaeverywhere.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALWAYS loved her style. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete