October 30, 2013

Trending | Dainty Rings


It's been awhile since my last post and it's also been awhile since my "Trending" post. I could give you a million excuses as to why I've been slacking so hard, but I'll save you the boredom. Lately I've been pinning jewelry like crazy! The funny part about this is I literally NEVER wear jewelry. The only item of jewelry I wear consistently is my wedding ring and that's mainly because I never take it off. I loose things, especially small things. I don't reward myself with jewelry because I loose it, lend it out or break it. It's a curse I believe. My mum is the same way. So even though I am the last person you'll see in the jewelry section, I've been making it a goal to buy a cheap piece of jewelry and keep it in mint condition for at least one month. Eventually I'd like to believe that I'll be able to wear nice jewelry like the images above without loosing it! The amazing part about this trend is that it's a cheap one! It's not like you're buying a huge diamond. It's just cheap metal!

So layer up those dainty rings, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment