January 21, 2014

February SALE: 50% off!!

I just love... LOVE! It's the best (hence why my fave holiday is Valentines Day). In celebration of this upcoming month and holiday, Flourishing Design is offering 50% off all blog design packages throughout the month of February!!! If you, your best friend, your wife, your daughter, you're GRANNY have been looking to start a blog or have been wanting a new design on your current blog, NOW is the time to do it! 

I love all of my readers and value he friendships I've made through blogging and designing so I am more than willing to give back this month! 

If you would like to check out the 3 different package options, click here! Once you've decided on your package, email: helloflourishing@gmail.com with the subject line "VDAY SALE" to book your spot! There are limited spaces available so book fast! 

Enjoy the rest of January! Celebrating my 21st birthday on the 28th ;)
Drink a margarita for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment