January 14, 2014

Over the river and through the woods

The weather was absolutely AMAZING in Georgia on Sunday. I mean last week we were in the single digits and windy so anything above that would've sufficed. But instead, Georgia weather decided to show off and give us a much needed roadtrip to the mountains. Arabia Mountain is located in Lithonia, GA (about an hour away from where I live) and absolutely stunning. We walked on rocks, hammocked in the woods and soaked in the sun! I love having winter days like this. It reminds you that spring is not too far away. (can you tell I'm not a fan of cold weather). After all, I did just leave Australian summer! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my state! I had no idea! (Yes, it's too hot here for winter)

    ReplyDelete